Powdered sugar: 300 gms.
Orange juice: 1/2 to 3/4 cup.
Baking powder: 2 tsp.
Grated rind of orange: 1 orange.
Vanilla: 2 drops.
Flour: 250 gms.
Butter: 250 gms.
1. Sieve flour and baking powder and keep aside.
2. Separate eggs. Beat egg white stiff with an egg beater and keep aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
4. Add egg yolks one by one and beat well.
5. Add sieved flour, egg whites, vanilla, and orange juice alternatively to the creamed mixture.
6. Pour into greased baking tray and bake at 180 degrees until done.
Milk: 1/2 cup.
Powdered sugar: 1 cup.
Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp.
Butter: 2 tbsp.
1. Pour milk and powdered sugar in a large saucepan and add sieved cocoa (there should not be any lumps).
2. Put this on fire and stir and mix very well. When it starts to boil put in the butter and put the fire on low.
3. Stir until it is thick and it coats the back of the spoon. Switch off fire and let it cool. While still warm pour on top of cooled cake.
Decorate with cream........enjoy.