How I made them:
Mooli red or white: 1/2 kg grated.
Chilly powder: 1/2 to 1 tsp.
Jeera: 1/4 tsp.
Coriander leaves: A bunch chopped.
Salt to taste.
Whole wheat flour: 1 cup (salt and water as needed).
1. Grate mooli and keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and put in jeera, when it cracks switch off the fire and put in the red chilly powder and put in the grated mooli. Again switch on the fire, mix well add salt and let it cook till the water evaporates and when it is dry, switch off fire and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and let it cool.
3. In a bowel put in whole wheat flour, a pinch of salt, and the cooked mooli....mix well wetting hands with water. Roll into a dough and keep aside.
4. Divide the dough into small equal sized balls and roll out each one.
5. Heat a tawa and cook both sides and drizzle ghee on both sides.
6. Serve hot with raita/achar.